Monday, June 3, 2013

Well, that didn't work out very well


You're asking, what didn't work out very well?
  1. Inflaming the passions of Matari everywhere.
  2. Me taking a break from the game. Again.
Both of them didn't work out very well.

An update.

I was travelling around the galaxy, and then got distracted with an exciting idea - stir up Minmatar passions and lead a strike force into the heart of Matari oppression by the CVA and other Amaar entities to free the Matari people from slavery.

No one cared. 

So I got disgruntled with the apathy I found, and took up a day job on a backwater planet, just to clear my head.

It's a bit clearer now, and I'm returning to my travels around the galaxy. More people seemed to care about that than they did about Matari slaves. But hey, at least it gives me something to do.

Give me a wave if you see me in local!

No comments:

Post a Comment